Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tour of Idaho 2019, T1 - Team declaration thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of Idaho 2019, T1 - Team declaration thread.

Please use this forum to post your departure date, your expected end date and the number of people in your team. After we ask you a few questions your team name will be assigned and we will create an entry in the 2019 calendar for you.

Well, well, well, so here we go. Damon Sullivan, Mark Bitterman and I, Larry Wright, are planning to pull the trigger on this hootenanny on Thursday August 8th with a glorious finish on Sunday August 18th.

Comment

2 person husband and wife team, Nick Sheehan & Tracy Sheehan. Start Date July 15th expected end date July 25th. We know there will be added challenges by starting on day 1, but we would like to beat the fire season.

Comment

Casey Polatis and Chris Polatis (Team of 2) will launch on August 23rd and will finish on September 1st.

Comment

Mark Patten, (solo) planning on starting July 24 and finishing Aug 2 (if I can count correctly... Not likely). Give or take a week or more Depending cutting hay and grain harvest which depends on the whims of the weather.

Comment

Once you are on the calendar you may feel free to reach out anytime you'd like some advice about preparing for your Tour. The information on MoJazz is all good, the information in the Facebook group less so. I'm happy to help in any way that I can. I'll create a thread especially for you to pose questions to me. Cheers.

Comment

We’re a three person team out of Corvallis Oregon starting August 7th with an anticipated finish date of the 17th. Carrie Barton, Dave Barton, and Larry Desaulniers.

Comment

Team "We're not in Kansas anymore" made up of Randy Johnson and Tim Sweeten, plan to launch on Monday August 12th finishing on August 22nd. Can't wait for this epic adventure to start!!!!!

Comment

Two person team would like to start August 6th and hope to finish up August 16th. Riders Kurt Thomas and Winston Thomas

Comment

Team of 2. Diamond Dave Johnson and Jeremy machamer. Both originally from Ohio. Tentative dates are same as group above, start on August 6th and finish August 16th

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymach2015 View Post
                      Team of 2. Diamond Dave Johnson and Jeremy machamer. Both originally from Ohio. Tentative dates are same as group above, start on August 6th and finish August 16th
                      Are you in any way associated with the group starting out the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Are you in any way associated with the group starting out the same day?
                        No affiliation, just the way Dave's vacation time worked out for this year. We can start a day later depending on your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymach2015 View Post

No affiliation, just the way Dave's vacation time worked out for this year. We can start a day later depending on your thoughts.
                          No - you are just fine. I asked only because if you did know each other it would be better to stagger your start. We take the "no working with others" part of this seriously. It's OK (and inevitable) that you'll cross paths, but you can't cooperate or help each other out. I'll get you in the calendar. Cheers and thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X