Garmin Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Issues

If you are running a garmin PLB for the Tour and you'd like for your name to be included in the letter I'm going to send them about the outage please respond with the following:

Your Name, your email, the garmin PLB you are using, details of your service plan

By providing this information you are granting me permission to include it in my letter to them. If we get somewhere around 20 names that ought to be enough to prompt some action. Don't hold your breath, but it can't hurt and might hep. Cheers

Mike Olson, [email protected], InReach Explorer+, Expedition Plan

Thx for doing this! I'm relying on this functioning as advertised so I can be pulled out of the ditch, cliff, wolf, or bear. Or, at least recover the bike!

Team: Vote for Pedro!

Comment

Jeff Stoess, [email protected], https://share.garmin.com/JeffStoess, Garmin 66i, Expedition Plan

Comment

William Buckingham, [email protected], Garmin InReach SE, Recreation Plan
        Will Buckingham,(son) [email protected], Delorme InReach, Recreation Plan
        Whitney Buckingham (daughter) [email protected], Garmin inReach SE, Recreation Plan

I rely 100% on these devices not only for me, more importantly for my kids.

Comment

Michael Georgeson Device - inReach, Address - AdvMike, Plan - Recreation

Comment

Garmin InReach, Expedition plan.
            [email protected]
            Thanks for offering to say something. We all are relying on this service if/when things go sideways. Horrible that it was not there when team Armadillo needed it.

Comment

Thomas Haug, [email protected], Germany, Garmin InReach Mini device; Freedom Recreation Plan; PLB https://share.garmin.com/ThomasHaugTOI2020
              Would be great to create some awareness at Garmin on the sensitivity of this topic; IT security is more than important especially if you put your life in that device!

Comment

David Powell, [email protected], recreational plan, garmin inreach explorer+.

David Lucas, [email protected], recreational plan, garmin inreach explorer+.

Comment

Jeffrey Jensen, share.garmin.com/JeffJ, recreation plan Garmin inReach SE+
                  Martin, You might remember that I had a lot of issues with my in Reach last year and I have gone to great lengths this year to avoid the frustration of worrying about my tools working as designed. When riding solo on the Tour, having the crew monitoring my progress is crucial to not having a full blown Search and Rescue event take place. They need to get this figured out.
                  Thanks.
                  Jeff

Comment

Wayne Wilson. [email protected]. Garmin in reach Explorer+ freedom recreation plan.

Comment

Mark Patten, [email protected], Garmin In reach se freedom Expedition plan

Comment

Working...
                      X