Tour of Idaho 2019, T1, Logistics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of Idaho 2019, T1, Logistics

Ask your questions here about shuttles to and from the start and finish.

I hope this is a logistical question? Question on lodging in Challis, I realize now we will be there during the warned time on the website - (Please note that accommodations in Challis are generally unavailable during the Braun Brothers Reunion which will be held August 8 - 10 in 2019). My question is what have riders done in the past during this event? I guess we can sleep out if no other options.

Comment

Originally posted by innkeeper View Post
      I hope this is a logistical question? Question on lodging in Challis, I realize now we will be there during the warned time on the website - (Please note that accommodations in Challis are generally unavailable during the Braun Brothers Reunion which will be held August 8 - 10 in 2019). My question is what have riders done in the past during this event? I guess we can sleep out if no other options.
      Have fun camping. You might be able to find an AIRBNB but it will be expensive and probably not close.

Comment

What are the shuttle options? which direction do they run? Found a uhaul from sandpoint to starting point for around 500

Comment

Originally posted by innkeeper View Post
          What are the shuttle options? which direction do they run? Found a uhaul from sandpoint to starting point for around 500
          We rented a UHaul.

Comment

Working...
          X