Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of Idaho tee-shirts, shop shirts, jerseys and stickers

Tour of Idaho stickers and togs!

A couple of individuals have stepped up and offered to help with tee-shirts, artwork and the like for this year's Tour apparel. One Tour vet has a great design for a tee-shirt and I'll let him and others speak for themselves. I may, if time permits, have some shop shirts made. Jerseys from KLIM are always an option. If you have ideas about artwork, logos, etc. or just opinions on what type of apparel, stickers, etc. you'd like to have available post here.

Comment

Thanks Martin.

I've been toying around with a shirt for myself, with this being the latest iteration. My thought was to put Tour participants on the back, or team names, much like a concert shirt. Maybe "19" on the sleeves to commemorate the year. Once I'm happy with the design, layout etc, I was going to order myself a couple. But if anyone else has suggestions, I'd be happy consider it. The shirts can be ordered and shipped to a destination along the way to be picked up by participants. I live in Canada, so can't bring them with me. And if it all proves too hard, it's ok, it was just a thought.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got my shirts finalized, the only change being adding all of the teams and riders on the back. Shipping to Canada is a bit pricey, so does anyone have an address I can ship to near Pocatello? Shipping is free in the US, so I could use the savings towards another shirt or two, and pass them along to anyone wanting one.

If not, I'll just order the minimum and ship to Canada.

Attached Files

Comment

I am 20 minutes from Pocatello if you still need an address to ship to.

Comment

Would you mind emailing me and we can see what works?

askrepnik@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X