Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Vote for Pedro watched the PBR #18/ riders meeting video. Still a go for 27 Aug 2020.

Comment

• Team Top Quark good to go,currently staged at hotel Malad for Wednesday launch. Acknowledging that we all watched video and agree it’s a fun, endurance and strategic along with some luck to finish the Tour. Thanks again Martin

Comment

• Team Calaho watched the riders meeting video and the interview with Armadillo. Good to go for an 8/25 launch date and we are targeting zero injuries and lots of fun at a trail pace. Thanks Martin!

Comment

• Team WUN watched the riders meeting and are still a go!

Thanks, Martin.

Comment

• Your Redneck Friend is still a go for an August 22 launch.
            Great PBR meeting Marin, Thanks.

Comment

• Team Glitter Gulch II watched the riders meeting. Start date August 9th.

Comment

• Team UtHo watched the PBR 18 Riders Meeting and we're good to go still for our August 5 launch date.

Comment

• Team Fiddy Cent is anxious to get going and watched the riders meeting last night. The wealth of information is extremely valuable stuff - thank you.

Comment

• Team Trustafarian is still a go for an August 19 launch. Acknowledging that we watched PBR#18 rider's meeting and the Team Armadillo debrief. We also understand that the TID is supposed to be fun, is not a race, and requires a combination of endurance, strategy, and a bit of luck to complete. Thanks, Martin.

Comment

• Team Life During Wartime (LDW) is still good to go. I have watched PBR18 rider's meeting & Team Armadillo debrief. I am monitoring FB group and forum. I will do a Day1 pre-run in the first week of August. Looking forward

My Garmin inReach Url is: https://share.garmin.com/JohannPosch
                      It needs to be updated in the calendar. Thank you.
                      Last edited by JP4711a; 07-31-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Team LDW PLB link is wrong on calendar. It goes to Michael Georgeson

Comment

• Team PRC has watched PBR#18 riders meeting and the Team Armadillo interview. We are still a go for 8/12
                        Thank you for all of your hard work with this amazing event!

-Rob and Greg

Comment

• So things can change pretty fast...

My motorcycle has been having an oil consumption problem that I was hoping I could manage throughout the trip. But unfortunately, it is starting to smoke and the problem is getting worse. At this point I can't trust it for the long trip so I'm pulling the plug. It's a pretty gutting decision after all that has gone into preparing for this.

Maybe next year!

...robert

Comment

• Sadly reality has ruined my attempt this year. The combination of a tip-over and a broken off tree left me with broken ribs. Team 2412 is going to be a solo attempt for Chad.

Comment

• RideWithMike962
                            RideWithMike962 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry Julie. I now how much you were preparing. Really stinks. Heal up and make a go at it next year.

• Chadzu
                            Chadzu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Super bummed Julie. I am super impressed with your skills and your work ethic. I have made a cool new friend and I’m a better person because of you.
                        Working...
                        X