This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeviMcco View Post
    Unfortunately team Head East must withdraw.

I am unable to resolve a schedule conflict with work.

We will continue to prep for a T1 in 2021. Good luck to all the 2020 teams! We will be watching and cheering you all on.
    Aw man. We'll see you next year.

Comment

• Team Han Solo will not make it on Aug 1. Trying to figure out an alternative Start Date, Reasons for the change are many. not the least of them being too much rain changed the haying schedule, and Taking in some stray Family Members this month due to A Death and A Divorce. Right now looking at Aug 15 Depending on the weather for cutting and baling hay. will know more around July 20.

Comment

• Team Life During Wartime (LDW) is still good to go.
        My riding buddy Craig Mayers from California is able to join. So, instead of a solo team, it will be a two-rider team. I hope that is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP4711a View Post
          Team Life During Wartime (LDW) is still good to go.
          My riding buddy Craig Mayers from California is able to join. So, instead of a solo team, it will be a two-rider team. I hope that is ok.
          That's been addressed. No late entries. You are still welcome, but it'll have to be solo.

Comment

• Team NX211 is withdrawing from the 2020 TOI season.

This has been a tough and drawn out decision because I have made a real effort and am getting close, but not close enough. After 3000 mi of riding and completing most of D1,2,3 and 5, I find I am still outside your time estimates. I believe this is leaving me with too narrow a margin of time and safety to suspect that I might complete the tour.

All lodging accommodations have been notified.
            My plan is to see Jimmy this fall and return next year.

Thank you for all you do, Martin.
            Go 2020 Teams!

Comment

• Martin
              Martin commented
              Editing a comment
              Keith - that's a pretty good plan. Watch this year and you'll learn a lot - including the fact that you are making a decision others are going to wish that they'd made. Pre-running is incredibly valuable as long as you take the right lessons from it which it sounds like you did. I'm just disappointed that I have to wait a year to meet in person. You get to keep your Team name, btw. Cheers and congrats on "knowing your size." Not everyone does.

• Unfortunately, Team Desert Vista is withdrawing from this year's Tour. Work has gotten too hectic with all that's going on in the world that being gone 2 weeks would be untenable. I knew this about a week ago but was in denial until today. Best of luck to all the teams.

Nathan

Comment

• Martin
              Martin commented
              Editing a comment
              Complete bummer. I was looking forward to meeting you. Follow along and come next year. Cheers

• Team Steel Horses has lost a Canadian stud because of the border closure so we will be a 2 man team.
            Updated PLB for Hans Christensen is https://share.garmin.com/RHBPV.
            PLB for Wayne Wilson is still https://share.garmin.com/WWilson.
            Departure date remains August 13, 2020.

Comment

• Martin
              Martin commented
              Editing a comment
              Fixed. You are good to go

• Team PRC from Oregon is good to go. Launch date 8/12
            Last edited by RobStraughan; 07-23-2020, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Team Hillbilly watched the video and is still good to go for 8/20

Comment

• Team FC is good to go, we've seen the video. 8/8 start.

Comment

• Martin, i'm unsure where the Declaration Page is in the forum!. This is team Back for More, William Buckingham, I saw PBR-18. Riding fast will not be my problem

Comment

• Team Steel Horses is good to go on August 13. Hans and I both watched the required riders meeting.

Comment

• Team White Claw watched the video and are still eager to start 8/12.

Comment

• Randy Johnson
                        Randy Johnson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        where is your PLB link?

• Team Han Solo watched the video. If possible to move start Date from Aug 1 to August 14 for reasons mentioned before Its a go,

Comment

• Martin
                        Martin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Will do right now. Sorry for the delay.

• Team 2412 saw the video

Comment

• Chadzu
                        Chadzu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        AAAANNNNNDDDD, we are still good to go.Well, not particularly good. We are going to try anyway. Some guys on Adventure Rider said it was pretty easy.
                    Working...
                    X