X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadzu
    commented on 's reply
    Super bummed Julie. I am super impressed with your skills and your work ethic. I have made a cool new friend and I’m a better person because of you.

• RideWithMike962
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Julie. I now how much you were preparing. Really stinks. Heal up and make a go at it next year.

• RideWithMike962
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that

• Julie Jones
    replied
    Sadly reality has ruined my attempt this year. The combination of a tip-over and a broken off tree left me with broken ribs. Team 2412 is going to be a solo attempt for Chad.

Leave a comment:

• robert totorica
    replied
    So things can change pretty fast...

My motorcycle has been having an oil consumption problem that I was hoping I could manage throughout the trip. But unfortunately, it is starting to smoke and the problem is getting worse. At this point I can't trust it for the long trip so I'm pulling the plug. It's a pretty gutting decision after all that has gone into preparing for this.

Maybe next year!

...robert

Leave a comment:

• Randy Johnson
    commented on 's reply
    where is your PLB link?

• RobStraughan
    replied
    Team PRC has watched PBR#18 riders meeting and the Team Armadillo interview. We are still a go for 8/12
    Thank you for all of your hard work with this amazing event!

-Rob and Greg

Leave a comment:

• JP4711a
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, it should be:
    https://share.garmin.com/JohannPosch

Thank you for pointing it out.
    Last edited by JP4711a; 07-31-2020, 03:21 PM.

• Julie Jones
    replied
    Team LDW PLB link is wrong on calendar. It goes to Michael Georgeson

Leave a comment:

• JP4711a
    replied
    Team Life During Wartime (LDW) is still good to go. I have watched PBR18 rider's meeting & Team Armadillo debrief. I am monitoring FB group and forum. I will do a Day1 pre-run in the first week of August. Looking forward

My Garmin inReach Url is: https://share.garmin.com/JohannPosch
    It needs to be updated in the calendar. Thank you.
    Last edited by JP4711a; 07-31-2020, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    commented on 's reply
    Will do right now. Sorry for the delay.

• stuartschiff
    replied
    Team Trustafarian is still a go for an August 19 launch. Acknowledging that we watched PBR#18 rider's meeting and the Team Armadillo debrief. We also understand that the TID is supposed to be fun, is not a race, and requires a combination of endurance, strategy, and a bit of luck to complete. Thanks, Martin.

Leave a comment:

• kenkrebs
    replied
    Team Fiddy Cent is anxious to get going and watched the riders meeting last night. The wealth of information is extremely valuable stuff - thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Chadzu
    commented on 's reply
    AAAANNNNNDDDD, we are still good to go.Well, not particularly good. We are going to try anyway. Some guys on Adventure Rider said it was pretty easy.

• RideWithMike962
    replied
    Team UtHo watched the PBR 18 Riders Meeting and we're good to go still for our August 5 launch date.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X