X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brothers Gibb View Post
    Giant loop Mojave or Mosko Moto reckless 10? Anyone have experience with both? Or a great / horrible experience with one? Guide me....thanks.
    Since GL is not only a sponsor but makes excellent stuff I'd recommend the GL Mojave. It's the most common bag on the Tour.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brothers Gibb View Post
    Thanks for setting all this up Martin.

I do have a question about lower body rain gear. Any great options besides cheap junk or garbage bags and duct tape?
    I use the KLIM Stowaway. Beyond that, if you read through the suggestions on the Tour pages for rain we mention purchasing inexpensive disposable waterproof gear that you may find in most any town along the way. The coated waterproof stuff works better than Gore-Tex for what you are likely to encounter on the Tour. And you'll save weight until it rains.

Leave a comment:

• Brothers Gibb
    replied
    Giant loop Mojave or Mosko Moto reckless 10? Anyone have experience with both? Or a great / horrible experience with one? Guide me....thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Brothers Gibb
    replied
    Let me know if I’m asking too many questions here Martin.
    I also have the KLIM aresonal vest. I’m wondering about wearing the leat 3D body protector under it. Anyone have experience with Leat 3D body protector?

Leave a comment:

• WisemanGibb
    replied
    I have the alpine star A-10 chest protector and just got the KLIM Arsenal vest. I do like how the vest fits over the protector, but was hoping for good impact protection without the “exoskeleton” that a traditional protector has.
    what are you guys using?
    any thoughts on what to wear under the vest or jersey?
    what should I be thinking for such a long trek??
    thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Brothers Gibb
    replied
    Thanks for setting all this up Martin.

I do have a question about lower body rain gear. Any great options besides cheap junk or garbage bags and duct tape?
    Last edited by Brothers Gibb; 01-10-2020, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    started a topic Ancillary equipment for the Tour.

Ancillary equipment for the Tour.

Ask your questions about clothing, bags, rescue kits, tools, etc. for T1 here.
Working...
X