T1 2020 Navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maritn,

I am have been studying the maps and been plotting my points. In looking at the Idaho trails map from 1Dxyz11 to 1Dxyz12 and further up is trail number 452 (five mile creek connector) till it runs into trail number 451 (Weston) and it states that this trail is a non motorized trail. Has the local ranger district recategorized this trail? I am guessing that they have due I haven't seen anyone ask the question previously though the fourm from what I can read.

Thanks
    Ryan

Comment

• Chadzu
      Chadzu commented
      Editing a comment
      That section of trail is VERY well worn in and used by lots of people. I am not sure what map you are looking at, but it isn't an issue.

• ryanmxrdr
      ryanmxrdr commented
      Editing a comment
      Chadzu,

That is what I was suspected. The map system I was looking at was the Idaho.gov trail system map. Not sure how up to date the specific ranger districts keep this map system but as far as the website says its a non motorized trail, or is suppose to be anyways. Thanks for the information

Originally posted by ryanmxrdr View Post
    Maritn,

I am have been studying the maps and been plotting my points. In looking at the Idaho trails map from 1Dxyz11 to 1Dxyz12 and further up is trail number 452 (five mile creek connector) till it runs into trail number 451 (Weston) and it states that this trail is a non motorized trail. Has the local ranger district recategorized this trail? I am guessing that they have due I haven't seen anyone ask the question previously though the fourm from what I can read.

Thanks
    Ryan
    From the route description: " Turn north (left) and proceed 2.75 miles long a series of roads (King Road, 70242) to trail 7452. This trail is marked as non-motorized on some maps but is, in fact, a legal dirt road. Follow 7452 uphill (video) to 7451 (ATV)."

Comment

Working...
    X